This week has been so good! On Saterday Vicki was baptised! It was so awesome! she was so happy! It was so cool to see how happy she was! This week I also had a split with Sister Parker. She is STL with Sister Heywood. Sister Bunderson went to their area and Sister Parker came to Bonn with me. I had to be in charge of everything! It was so stressful. Luckily Sister Parker was Sister Bundersons companion before me so she knew everyone and where enverything was. It was really helpful. Then Sister Heywood and Sister Bunderson came back to Bonn for the baptism so I got to talk to Sister Heywood a lot. That was really fun!
Ahti is happy with us again! It has been so fun this week to hang out with her. She is so fun and kind to us. She likes to get us ice cream. She also thinks Ethan should be Sister Bunderson´s boyfriend so....
Wow I cant think of what else to say! It was really just a good normal week. Oh I know! I´m not in Bonn right now. I´m actually in Köln! There is something wrong with our bathroom so we cant use the shower for the next few days and we have to spend a few nights in Köln. I got to see the Kölner Dome for a little today. We are going to come back another time and go inside and climb to the top. We just saw the outside while we were waiting for the Köln sisters to find us. It is huge! The church next to us is not nearly and big! Germany is just so cool! I want to show you guys everything! I love it so much! And I am learning so much here!
I will try to send pictures, but the computers dont really like me. Sorry! I do have some though!
I love you guys! Thanks for all you do!!!!
Liebe
Sister Carroll



No comments:
Post a Comment