Oh my goodness! This week has just been so amazing!!!! First it was wonderful to see you all yesterday! That was just so much fun. I wish we could do it more often. Also Mom, happy Mothers Day because I forgot to tell you yesterday. I was just too excited to see you. Also wanted to share our scripture of the week for last week. This week we have been sharing Alma 17:10. I love it so much because it is just so simple. Gott sagte seid getrost und sie waren getrost. Simple as that. God said to be comforted and they were. God can help us out with so much and he will. He tells us all the time to not fear or to be comforted. That is a comandment! Dont fear. Be comforted. He wants us to listen to Him because He knows what is best for us. It is just such a simple scripture that can be used for so much!
Now on to the miracles this week. Really, when I think back to the beginning of this week, it was miserable. I was really struggling at the beginning of this week. Monday night, I just wanted my family. Tuesday I really didnt want to do missionary work. Wednesday morning I didnt want to talk to anyone. I was really struggling. But I kept going. Both me and Sister Bunderson kept going. That whole endure to the end thing was really the beginning of this week. But, Heavenly Father still helped us out. He loves us so much that even when we are struggling to do what He wants, He still blesses us. He might even bless us more then than normal. That or we were just looking for it this week. Both valid possibilities. So Tuesday afternoon we wanted to go by on a less active in our ward, so we put his address in the navi and were about to look at how to get there when it ran out of battery. We had nothing else to do and we knew that at least this guy lived in Auerburg so we got on the strassenbahn and rode it to the end. Then we got off and just planned on asking for help, but no one was around. We decided to turn left and just start walking. Then Sister Bunderson felt to turn left again. Next thing we know, we are on the street we were looking for! It was just so cool!
Then Wednesday, we wanted to meet with this new investigator Phillip. We set up a time in the morning, but something came up last minute and he had to cancel. Later that night, EVERYTHING fell out. We were literally standing in Bonn staring at eachother going, " well now what" when we decieded to call Phillip. He was able to meet and the lesson went so well!!!
Then Thursday we met with a guy named Simon. This is probably the coolest story of the week! So like 2 months ago, Sister Bunderson found Simon on a potential list from 2010. She decided to call him, but he was going out of town and he said to call back at the end of April. We called him this last week and set up a time to meet. Now forget about Simon for a minute. Two weeks ago we wanted to go by on another less active, but when we got to the building, we couldnt find thier name on the klingle. Somehow we got into the building and ended up dooring basically the whole building to try to find this family. In the process, we found an appartment that had a broken klingle with wires sticking out. We thought it was funny, and two little girls answered. We asked about the family we were looking for then asked if we could come back to share a message with them later. They were super nice and told us definantly to come back. We went back a few days later and they didnt answere, but we left a Buch Mormon on their doorstep. Now back to Simon. Set up this appointment. Got his address. Decided just to teach him in the doorway because he wanted us to come to his home. Found out that it was the building we had doored all the homes in and laughed. When we found his appartment we just about died. It was the broken klingle home!!!!! Not only that, but his whole family was home. Him, his wife and all 7 of his children!!!! We still cant say thanks enough in our prayers. And they are so open and accept all we say. They are just so cool!
Friday we had zone training and I broke a board in half. That was super cool. I definantly didnt think I could, but I actually did. It was a way good zone training and we had so much fun.
Yesterday we went to drop off a French Buch Mormon to Simon, because he speaks French better than German and including him we gave out 3 Book of Mormons in less than an hour! We are running low on supplies! It is just so cool. We also taught a lesson in English/German/French/Arabic yesterday afternoon. That was really interesting, but the guys were super interested and we have a return appointment for tomorrow. Better work on my Arabic! :)
Today for Pday we are going hiking. I will send pictures next week. We had to email early today so that we can go hiking with the member in our ward. I think it will be really fun.
I think that is basically everything for this week. It was just so good. It is amazing how when you look for Gods hand, you see it everywhere. Just like in a week full of tiny miracles. Have a good week! Make it a miracle week!
Liebe
Sister Carroll
![]() |
| cool guy playing the piano in Köln |
| Pretty sunset friday night at like 8:30 at night. Sister Bunderson didnt have her camera with her so she used mine. Bonus: I have a really pretty picture on my camera. |


No comments:
Post a Comment