Erin

Erin

Monday, June 15, 2015

iPADs!!!!!!!

This time it is real guys. We got iPads! And that has made this week slightly interesting.  Last Monday night we stayed in Köln. Tuesday we took a bus to Dortmund for Zone Konferenz. It was super good. It was all about chapter 6 in PMG. Therefore it was all about Christ. Christ is just so amazing! Everytime I feel like I just am done and want to just hide in our appartment until the end of my mission, and I am reminded of how much I love Christ and what He has done for me, I just want to go and baptize all of Germany. Unfortunantly Investigators have this thing called a life and finals or a job. It really is quite frustrating. Zone Conference was super amazing though and it ended with us getting handed iPads. What was cool about that was that our Zone is the first zone to get iPads. STLs and Zone leaders already have iPads had have for a while, but our zone was the first ones with iPads other than the leaders. And they did it in alphabetical order so I was the first sister in our mission to get an iPad who is not an STL. Pretty cool right? Then Tuesday night we had to get home. The bus back to Köln was delayed and we didnt end up getting back to our appartment until almost 10. It was pretty interesting. 
Wednesday we all set up our iPads. That was pretty funny. You can tell we are all missionaries, because the first thing we all did was start downloading mormon messages. Since then we have just been using the Church wifi any time we can to download any emails and mormon messages. I have all the Bible Videos in German now and a few other mormon messages. It is so cool. That is all me and Sister Watkins did last night - watch Bible Videos.
Other than that I cant think of much else. It has been hard to meet with people the last few weeks becasue of finals and summer vacation. It is really frustrating. But we just keep workiing and eventually we will see success. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!! Thanks for the emails and Pictures! I love them all so much!!!!!
Liebe
Sister Carroll
My iPad

The flower Athi picked for Sister Watkins. It was really funny. She was trying to just get one and ended up with a whole branch!

This is a little town out in the middle of nowhere. We got a referal this week and the number was wrong so we decided to go find the address. After an hour train ride, an hour wait for a bus, and a 20 min bus ride we discovered that the last bus we needed doesnt actually exist. Google Maps lied to us (Shocker)! Then we waited an hour and a half to get the bus back to the train and the train back to Bonn. It was a really successful day.... We are just going to send a Buch Mormon in the mail.

This little town told us how far away Daytona beach is. and Japan. Weird

No comments:

Post a Comment