This week was pretty good. Sister Helmick was feeling better so that
made it a lot better this week. Last Monday we went shopping. All
pday. Yep. I did find a toy store though and I made sis Helmick go
because I was done at looking at clothes.
Tuesday we had zone conference in Düsseldorf which was really fun
because I got to go back to my old zone. Plus zone conference was
really good. It was really spiritual.
Thanks for all the birthday stuff on Wednesday! It was really fun. I
loved the packages and pictures. We also left our apartment all day on
Wednesday so that was wonderful. We met with a less active who yelled
at me for not telling her hat it was my birthday beforehand. And
somehow Athi got our number and I was able to talk to her for a
little. It was a pretty good birthday.
We talked to some cool people this week. I got us really lost because
for some reason I got put in charge of finding directions to get to
places. I was asked by the relief society president what I did so
wrong to get transferred to Herne. I was asked by Germans why I would
choose to be in Herne. So ya it's been a pretty good week!
This week I was studying the final testimonies of the apostles who
past away. We have to give a spiritual thought at our ward fhe tonight
and we chose to talk about general conference. It is so close!!!!!!! I
love conference! I read elder Scotts last talk from last October
called make the exercise of faith your first priority. It is really
cool at the simple things he points out.
I promise I do exciting things. Today we played a cool dodge ball game
in Essen today. We are just waiting for investigators to come home
here in Herne, but we are still having lots of fun!
Ich liebe euch!
Sister Carroll
No comments:
Post a Comment