Erin

Erin

Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

So we may have spent 2 hours in a museum today and only have like 40
min of email time. Oops haha.
This week was really good. We ran into a lot of drunk people this
week. I had like a 40 min conversation with an extremely drunk man who
asked me if he was ugly since he was having trouble getting girls to
talk to him. He then was slightly upset that I only gave him the
church address and not my number. We also had a 20 min conversation
which a really drunk lady. She contacted us and the elders in the
park. She was asking why people who are good die young and alcoholics
live to be like 90. Her friend then commented on how she was an
alcoholic. We also showed up to a lesson with an investigator and she
walked up and the first thing she says is "hi I'm drunk." So much
alcohol.
Other than that we had a pretty normal week. It has been pretty cool.
It was awesome seeing you yesterday! That was so cool! Today we did
the museum at the Veste. Soooooooo cool. So many pictures. Ethan you
would love it. I took all the pictures for you. :)
Ich liebe euch!
Sister Carroll
This is all armor

A baby knight!
Or I was told that it was my size.

So happy to Skype!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment