was still way good. I usually am really good at remember what happened
yesterday and Sunday. Other than that, it is pretty much all blur.
But... Saturday day we had a street display. That was super fun. The
last few times we have done one, it has been cold and rainy and people
don't necessarily like it when you stop them. But this week was sunny
and still cold, but not as bad, so people were so much more willing to
talk with us.
Saturday night we had stake conference and we all walked in late
because of the street display. Then we had transfer calls that night
so all the missionaries were staring at their phones during the end of
the conference just we wouldn't miss any calls from the APs. We also
had an area seventy there and he spoke in English and had a
translator. It was so funny because he would translate things slightly
differently and we would all laugh at the translation.
Sunday we had stake conference and we had a whole little clan of
friends to bring with us. It was awesome. We had Nan, Amir, Mahommed,
and Abraham. Then we also had he elders neue bekehrt Klevis with us.
It was so much fun!
Back to transfers..... I'm still in Herne! Not that I really thought I
was getting transferred. But elder Heiner got transferred and got like
half the ward to cry because he was leaving.
This week we followed up with Amir on the word of wisdom and we only
committed him to try it for just 10 days. At the end of the ten days I
asked him what he thought. He told us he loved it and wanted to keep
living it. That was way cool.
Today I was studying, well ore like thinking, about the natural man.
In stake conference, the area seventy told everyone to pray for the
mission president because he is basically running a YSA camp for three
years. I was thinking about how that would be kind of difficult since
YSAs are so weird and are like adults but still children. Basically
the mission president is here to help us learn how to control the
natural kid. Not the natural man. Then I was realizing that the
natural kid isn't bad. That is what makes us who we are. It is a gift
from God. But like all good things, we need to know how to use it
right. If we feed the natural kid too much we start feeding the
natural man. God called me on a mission knowing what and who my
natural kid is. He knows that with everyone in every calling. He wants
us to learn how to use our natural Kind to help others and have fun
while doing it. That can just often make it difficult for mission
presidents who need to help us figure out how to do that and still
keep the rules and be effective. It just thought it was an interesting
thought.
I hope you have a wonderful week! Ich liebe euch!
Liebe
Sister Carroll
| I guess they found peanut butter and nutella - happy girl! |
No comments:
Post a Comment